Hiding. Lying. Rule-breaking. We do it all to enjoy a book! Here’s a start to our ‘You might be a book addict’ list:
- You want your family to disappear …. for the rest of the day/weekend/month.
- You sit on the toilet longer than needed to get some alone time with your book.
- You’re still in bed and PJs at 1 p.m.
- You put the kids to bed early to get your book started.
- Your husband won’t go into a bookstore with you.
- You have a set of rules before entering a bookstore.
- Your only reason for joining Twitter is to follow authors.
- You have a backlog of 10+ books to read.
- You start a book/reading blog.
- You have more books than friends.
Comment and let us know your book addiction confessions. We’ll add our favorites to the list.